Personal forefoot running training with Bretta Riches, BSc (HONS) Neurobiology, MSc Biomechanics candidate.
I believe with the proper forefoot running technique in place, one may be able to train consistently and efficiently which will have a positive influence on performance.
What is expected during a private lesson with Bretta?
1. Gait analysis
2. Finding your dominant learning curve
3. Developing sound practice habits
4. Forefoot strike drills
5. Practice, feedback, repetition
6. Mental focus and perceptual cues
7. Understanding injury patterns
For your private lesson, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More From Run Forefoot:
- The Benefits of Forefoot Running
- The Dangers of the Modern Running Shoe
- Why Runners Should Not Heel Strike
- Minimalist Running Shoes to Avoid
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.