Running in itself, is an on-going learning experience. Especially, if you are learning how to run properly, with a forefoot strike. I would love to hear your success story about what has worked for you in your forefoot running journey. Please share any tips you may have on training, drills, strengthening exercises, and your reviews on running shoes for forefoot running.
Guest Post Policy
I am accepting guest posts on my blog, Run Forefoot, and I would love to add your content to build upon the knowledge base with respect to forefoot running, minimalist, and barefoot running.
Whether you have a success story in mind, or if you are a researcher investigating the mechanics of forefoot/barefoot running and would like to share your expertise at Run Forefoot, please advise the following:
- The content you provide must be exclusive to Run Forefoot and must not be published on your blog, or other blogs as Google will ding all sites involved.
- You may not link to any business, affiliates, or promote a product(s) of which you have been paid for. No spamming, your content needs to be organic.
- You may provide a link to your blog.
- Please inform readers who you are by providing a short bio.
- The topic(s) you choose must be inline with the content at Run Forefoot. Therefore, the content you provide must match the content of Run Forefoot to meet the expectations of my readers.
If you are interested in guest posting on my blog in compliance with the guidelines above, please provide your information below:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Your Topic’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
I look forward to hearing from you.
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.
Latest posts by Bretta Riches (see all)
- How Being Barefoot Makes Your Feet Stronger - 21/10/2019
- Forefoot Strike Running May Prevent IT Band Injury - 18/10/2019
- Heel Strike Running May Fatigue the Legs More Than Forefoot Running - 05/10/2019