Nike only has a small collection of barefoot-like running shoes for forefoot runners. Nonetheless, their pure minimalist footwear provides a high level of proprioception, great prevention for foot injury and helps prompt a safer forefoot strike landing. Check this page frequently for more deals and new arrivals!
More From Run Forefoot:
- Heel Strike Jolts the Body, Increases Soft Tissue Vibrations
- Inflexible Running Shoes Causes ITBS
- Why its Always Best to Run Faster
- More Forefoot Footwear for You
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.
Latest posts by Bretta Riches (see all)
- Barefoot Running May Prevent Impact Load Imbalances on the Body - 08/09/2019
- How Proprioception Helps Us Run Better - 07/09/2019
- Preventing Foot Stress Fracture From Running - 30/08/2019