The best way to gear up for forefoot running is with footwear intended to improve foot strength and proprioception. Vivobarefoot running shoes are brilliantly made to mimic the barefoot experience. The pure minimalist construct of the shoe make promising changes in foot health. Check this page frequently for sales and new additions from Vivobarefoot!
More From Run Forefoot:
- Arch Support Increases Plantar Fascia Sensitivity
- Running Shoes with Arch Supports Create Difficulties in Recovering Elastic Energy
- Differences in Arch and Achilles Function Between Forefoot and Heel Strike Running
- Reviews on Recommended Footwear for Forefoot Runners
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.
Latest posts by Bretta Riches (see all)
- Barefoot Running May Prevent Impact Load Imbalances on the Body - 08/09/2019
- How Proprioception Helps Us Run Better - 07/09/2019
- Preventing Foot Stress Fracture From Running - 30/08/2019