SKORA forefoot running shoes are barefoot-inspired and will have a large impact on improving your forefoot running form.
The thin, zero drop sole allows for better physical positioning of the lower leg when forefoot running thereby inducing barefoot-running behavior, particularly at the foot strike level.
Below lists the recommended forefoot running shoes from SKORA:
- Why Forefoot Running over Heel Strike Running
- Why Humans Are Made for Forefoot Running
- Low Cadence Linked to Knee Pain
- How Forefoot Running Improves ITBS
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.
Latest posts by Bretta Riches (see all)
- How Being Barefoot Makes Your Feet Stronger - 21/10/2019
- Forefoot Strike Running May Prevent IT Band Injury - 18/10/2019
- Heel Strike Running May Fatigue the Legs More Than Forefoot Running - 05/10/2019