Vivobarefoot running shoes are deigned to build better proprioception responsive capacity in the feet, helping you land better when forefoot running. Check this page frequently for deals and new additions.
More From Run Forefoot:
- What is Forefoot Running?
- More Examples of Forefoot Running Shoes
- How Runners Get Back Injury
- Avoid Learning New Technique on Treadmills
- Is Having One Leg Shorter than the Other Bad for Running?
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.