If you run on all kinds of terrain, the Vivobarefoot Evo Lite is built for multi-terrain and any weather condition, too! Another bonus of the Evo Lite is its M-width toe-box for optimal toe splay and balance control during running. The supple leather upper is also super stretchy, allowing the shoe to take on the anatomy of your unique foot structure.
Best Minimal Running Shoe for Any Weather Condition
The EVO lite barely feels like you are wearing shoes because they are supremely light-weight and flexible. Another reason the EVO Lite is highly recommended for forefoot running is that the shoe has no arch support, thereby restoring strength and the natural function of the arch. Want to take a ride in the EVO Lite?
Other notable features of the Vivobarefoot EVO Lite:
- comes with a removable insole that is machine washable
- comes with a removable insole
- good tread for trail running
- great for cross training, such as strength training
- can be worn with or without socks
- very lightweight
- durable sole and upper material
- has slightly thicker cushioning than other barefoot shoes by Vivobarefoot
- accommodates to wide feet (i.e. wide, roomy toe-box)
- comparable to the New Balance MR00
- comfortable and plush feeling
- considered the most comfortable Vivobarefoot shoe
The best part about barefoot running shoes like the Vivobarefoot EVO Lite is that there is lots of scientific reports to prove the validity of their health claims. In other words, these shoes will help boost immunity to running injuries by improving proprioception, which is the basic component of muscle, joint and bone strength.
More From Run Forefoot:
Best Barefoot Running Shoes – Read my reviews on other barefoot running shoes that are excellent for forefoot running.
Barefoot Running Benefits – Discover how amazing running without shoes really is!
Forefoot Running – Learn more about forefoot running and why it is the natural way to run.
Midfoot Striking – Find out the downsides to midfoot striking and why forefoot running is better.
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.
Latest posts by Bretta Riches (see all)
- Is Heel Strike Running Bad for Performance? - 19/03/2020
- Heel Strike Running May Cause Achilles Heel Tendonitis - 04/03/2020
- Best Barefoot Trail Running Shoes - 03/02/2020