In case you missed this weeks top posts, Run Forefoot has you covered!
More From Run Forefoot:
- Forefoot Running: When You’re Doing it Wrong
- Loading Pattern in Heel Strike Running Contributes to Knee Injury
- Forefoot Running Technique Diminishes Over-Pronation Better than Orthotics
- Sore Hamstrings After Forefoot Running
- Running Shoe Review
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.
Latest posts by Bretta Riches (see all)
- Is Forefoot Running More Efficient? - 13/05/2022
- Heel Strike Running May Cause Hamstring Injury as Compared with Forefoot Running - 09/09/2020
- Heel Strike Running May Cause Hyper Pronation - 30/08/2020