In case you missed this weeks top posts, Run Forefoot has you covered!
More From Run Forefoot:
- Forefoot Running: When You’re Doing it Wrong
- Loading Pattern in Heel Strike Running Contributes to Knee Injury
- Forefoot Running Technique Diminishes Over-Pronation Better than Orthotics
- Sore Hamstrings After Forefoot Running
- Running Shoe Review
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.
Latest posts by Bretta Riches (see all)
- Shin Splints Pain From Forefoot Strike Running? Try Increasing Your Cadence - 13/07/2019
- Shin Injury From Forefoot Running - 10/07/2019
- About Bretta Riches and Run Forefoot - 02/07/2019