The Vivobarefoot Stealth is specifically designed for running on smooth roads and the treadmill. It also feels barefoot-like because of it’s 2.5 mm soft, puncture resistance rubber outsole which is thin enough to fulfill all your forefoot running needs!
Other notable features of the Stealth:
- Fits perfectly when laced properly
- Great for running in the summer because they breathe very well
- Supreme flexibility makes it anatomically useful
- Can be worn comfortably without socks
- Great for barefoot transitioning or as an alternative to barefoot running
- Improves foot strength for those with flat feet
- Excellent build quality for road racing
- Great for activities other than running, such as martial arts
- Very stylish, enough to pass for a casual shoe
Overall, the Stealth is a smooth barefoot shoe that fits like a glove and it is targeted to help runners maintain the proper forefoot running form, making running more fun and pain-free.
More Reviews on Running Shoes for Forefoot Runners:
BSc Neurobiology; MSc Biomechanics candidate, ultra minimalist runner & founder of RunForefoot. I was a heel striker, always injured. I was inspired by the great Tirunesh Dibaba to try forefoot running. Now, I'm injury free. This is why I launched Run Forefoot, to advocate the health & performance benefits of forefoot running and to raise awareness on the dangers of heel striking, because the world needs to know.
Latest posts by Bretta Riches (see all)
- Heel Strike Running is the Main Cause of Overpronation - 29/01/2023
- SoftStar PRIMAL RunAmoc Review - 15/01/2023
- Why Barefoot Running is Better for Your Hips - 27/12/2022